Now the number of good news about Covid-19 is increasing, showing that the world scientist are working to save the world. Since the virus emerged some months ago, the world is feeling the hit but now things are getting better. According to FactualCast:
- China has closed down its last coronavirus hospital.
- Three Maryland coronavirus patients fully recovered; able to return to everyday life.
- Doctors in India have been successful in treating coronavirus.
- In kenya, no one as died of coronavirus infection.
- Researchers of the Erasmus Medical Center, claim to have found an antibody against coronavirus.
- Scientists in Israel likely to announce the development of a coronavirus vaccine.
- A 103-years old chinese grandmother has made a full recovery from Covid-19.
- Italy is hit hard, expert say, only because they have the oldest population in Europe.
- Cleveland clinic developed a Covid-19 test that gives result in hours, not days.
- Apple reopens all 42 China stores.
- Plasma from newly recovered patients from Covid-19 can treat others infected by Covid-19.
- Tulsa country’s first positive Covid-19 case has recovered.
- A San Diego biotech company is developing a Covid-19 vaccine in collaboration with Duke University and National University of Singapore.
- All 7 patients who were getting treated for coronavirus at Safdarjung hospital in New Delhi have recovered.
- A network of canadian scientists are making excellent progress in Covid-19 research.
Combination of drugs used: Lapinavir, Retonovir, Osectamivir along with chloroquine but global suggestion of medical will be soon annouced.